Effective Lead Generation Hacks for Direct Marketers
Network marketers and direct marketers need to hustle; without working hard at leads there is no money in this line.
But working hard can be fun and very productive if you work smart.
Here are five lead generation tips for your business to consider.
These ideas will work only if you have a long-term action plan and the diligence to execute it.
Stick with these ideas for at least 21 days.
Research shows that it takes 21 days for a new habit to form and if you can stick with these actionable ideas for three weeks, you will be able to see results.
1. Invest in good lead generation software that puts you in touch with targeted prospects each day. Software equipped with auto responders will spare you time, effort, and help weed out the weaker leads.
2. Get active on social media.
There’s business out there; there are leads waiting to be converted but you need to reach out to them.
Take a cue from what your competitors are doing.
Are they active on Facebook? What’s the nature of the content they post?
What is the kind of information that they share?
How does their audience respond?
Any validations that they have generated business?
3. While Facebook and LinkedIn can put you in touch with prospects, the one channel that can really open the doors to consistent enquiries is YouTube.
Nothing works like video.
Feedback, program highlights, benefits, brand management, reaching out as an individual and not an entity…all these things are better accomplished with video.
Tutorials are always welcome. Search for queries made and create videos targeting those queries.
4. Email marketing is the most powerful tool in a direct marketer’s toolbox.
Email marketing service providers will do the work for you;
you do not even have to be at your computer for this to work.
On your part, you need to work to build an email list.
The above-mentioned ideas are great in directing traffic to your landing page to capture leads.
Once that is done, the process of relationship building with the leads and then making a sale begins.
5. Instagram makes communication very personal.
And, you can post on the move.
Got an inspirational thought, share it via the Instagram app; see something that will make a cool, relevant video, share it.
In order to implement this ideas, you need have some data to work with.
You need to know your target audience, the most likely buyers for your products and services, and which are the best places to find them.
Until Next Time